Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lazy Hazy days of Social Media Camp

Dear Mom and Dad,

Had so much fun at Social Media Camp last Friday. There was no bug juice or color war, but I wasn't disappointed. I got to meet some fascinating people and attended seminars about social media and it's impact on marketing. I even learned how to twitter!
Our camp leaders claimed that social media is the wave of the future, connecting people to businesses, new ventures, events and ideas. It all sounded very exciting and thought provoking.
The best part is I have more friends now than I did before! I hope to do it again soon.
Hope you're having a great summer! Say hi to the puppies!

Lily

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, Color War. Just got an idea for next year, thanks!!

    Glad you enjoyed it, and especially glad you got new friends out of it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete